IS Project Manager
- Up to £60,000 + £7k car allowance and bonus
- Project Management & Analysis
- South East
- Location Specifics:
- Canterbury + WFH
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 29-09-2023 04:07 PM
- Ref #:
A well rounded Project Manager or (Business / System Analyst with project management experience) required for a successful and established business based near to Canterbury in Kent with sites across the region (Near Maidstone, Ashford, Faversham, Gravesend). Having implemented a range of core business applications across multiple sites in recent years, now is the time deliver a wide variety of incremental improvement projects to get most value out of those systems, as well upgrade the existing ERP solution. The successful candidate be working closely with multiple business areas and will need to excel in stakeholder relations, be goal orientated and as well as an excellent and prolific planner. It’s expected the post holder would be onsite in Canterbury or visiting another site on average 2 or 3 days per week.
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Supporting the business throughout the systems implementation and testing & training cycles
- Manage selection and performance of suitable partners for delivery and maintenance of projects.
- Providing the link between the customer, internal team and any third party, throughout the change lifecycle.
- Setting up and running some of the diverse range of projects already identified for the next 12 / 18 months that includes upgrading and re-engineering the ERP system as well as well as the review of HR solutions and system integration projects
To be able to take on this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate:
In return our client can offer a generous package that includes a base salary of up to £60,000, £7K car allowance, 5% bonus and up to 11% pension scheme. For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services. Vadis acts in the capacity of both an Employment Agency and Employment Business
- At least 3/4 years IS / IT Project Management experience.
- Backed up with business / system analysis experience to analyse existing and new requirements.
- Experience building close working relationships with stakeholders, to be able to understand and advise on opportunities and advise accordingly.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Experience working on a broad range of business system / application / software projects.
- Ideally (but not essential) knowledge of ERP systems for manufacturing and supply chain such as IFS, Netsuite, Epicor, MS Dynamics AX, Infor M3, MS Dynamics Nav, Sage, Oracle etc.
- Structured Project Management background i.e. Prince 2, PMBOK, Agile, Waterfall or similar approach.
- Being a car driver as there will be occasional travel to different sites