Our client has an interesting and rewarding position available for an IT Project Manager with experience managing the IT aspects for opening of new offices / relocations / additional work space etc. Our client is a young, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business that has established themselves in various locations in the UK and are already moving into Europe. The Project Manager will manage the provision of Networks, Wi-Fi, AV / Digital Meeting room solutions, door entry systems etc for opening up new office locations or additional office floor space as required.
The position can be based out of Bromley or Central London depending on candidate preference and will require occasional travel to sites across the UK and Western Europe. The Project Manager will work with internal teams as well as external vendors (ISP's etc) to facilitate the delivery of new location projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Leading new office location projects within IT Service Delivery.
- Drawing up project plans that will support the delivery of the various IT projects being undertaken.
- Estimating timelines, measuring risk, and devising mitigation strategies for identified risks.
- Maintaining project plans using project management tools; updating and tracking progress against the baseline and manage the timely delivery of the projects.
- Managing expectations for the delivery of the project and escalating issues on deadlines as early as possible to senior management to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Weekly status reporting.
- Meeting agreed deadlines and adhering to project time scales.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging technologies, and other developments in the current area of work with special emphasis on AV / digital meeting technology.
To be considered for the post you’ll need previous experience managing similar new office IT set up projects that includes AV / Digital meeting technology and networks and Wi-Fi. You’ll have strong project management experience , excellent supplier / relationship management skills, along with a pro-active, pragmatic and customer focussed approach.
In return, our client is expecting to offer a salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience plus benefits including bonus. Vadis operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business