CTO - London - circ £100k - £120k
CTO with experience working for well-funded, early-stage start-ups required to define and execute the strategic application roadmap for our Client in the Real Estate / Property Management sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing strong relationships with the corporate leadership team to ensure the overall strategic direction of Information technology
- Building a scalable, enterprise-wide IT infrastructure including architecture, networking, compute, storage and Cloud platforms
- Championing the deployment and integration of software applications, data and analytics platforms
- Implementing policies across security, data, services etc.
- Leading and developing a small high performing team
- Leveraging relationships with Vendors / MSP’s
You are a technologically savvy leader, a CTO in waiting, ready to step up, willing and able to drive and deliver the enterprise architecture, applications and the underpinning technologies to deliver real competitive advantage across the business.
You are clearly able to develop and implement information technology strategies, drawing upon broad experience gained working for both enterprise and fast growth SME’s. You have the commercial understanding and ambition to work as part of a leadership team, directly influencing business success. And if you have any appreciation of the Real Estate ( EAM / Property Management) or similar sectors then so much the better.
In return for your expertise, you can expect a salary in the range of £100-120k + a very generous range of benefits including bonuses, pension, health, holidays etc.
This is an exciting opportunity that will require applicants who clearly meet the exacting brief. For further information, therefore, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd, clearly highlighting your relevant strengths to achieve success.