Head of IT
Head of IT - London and WFH
Head of IT and Service Delivery required for this newly created director level / senior leadership role. Reporting to the CIO (CTO) this role will be based in London with a balance of onsite and remote working being encouraged.
To support continued, significant organic and acquisitive growth, our Client is at the early stages of establishing the systems and services required to support and future proof delivery, with ambitions to quickly evolve from 1000 to 3/4000 global users.
This is a real opportunity to establish yourself in a Director level role (No. 2 to the CIO / CTO). You will have wide reaching responsibility that will include:
- Providing direction and inspirational leadership
- Shaping and leading the IT Department through the introduction and maintenance of professional high-quality provision of IT infrastructure, telecommunications, business systems and Service Desk
- IT and Application Service Delivery Management
- Engagement / Relationship Management – working closely with C’Level execs to establish and evolve common services
- Negotiation with and onboarding of new business units – establishing immediate service requirements and creating strategies to meet future demand
- Ensuring that all existing and systems and services are stable and scalable.
- Implementing and maintaining corporate security strategy - identify, Implementing and improving existing vulnerability, data security and patch management toolsets
- Introducing best practice using recognised frameworks e.g. ITIL
- Establishing SLA’s, KPI’s, Change Management processes, service efficiencies and automation, where applicable
- Working with suppliers to find “leading edge” solutions to align with and exceed customer expectations.
- Commercial and budget management
You will need to demonstrate experience in the implementation and operation of 24/7 high-availability and multi-site enterprise systems in a fast paced, international business. And while working for an enterprise business is important, any understanding of the challenges of taking a business through the SME to enterprise growth cycle would be a significant advantage.
In terms of technology, we would expect you to have a broad understanding of architecture, infrastructure, application and service delivery to include:
- Microsoft stacks (i.e. Azure and 365 )
- CRM, Finance, HR and Digital / Web Systems
- Cloud, voice and data networks i.e. CISCO, VMWare, EMC etc.
In return for your experience, you can expect a very attractive package including a salary to circa £100,000 + bonus, pension, private health etc.