IT Project Manager – Chelmsford, Essex
circ £40,000 - £46,000 + Excellent Benefits
Our Chelmsford based client is currently recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join the IT project office. The IT Project Manager will be a member of the project team responsible for managing high profile technical projects, typically with large budgets and communicating with and managing expectations of project stakeholders. The IT Project Manager will manage a broad portfolio of projects, varied in size and complexity potentially stretching from commercial products e.g. Microsoft implementation and upgrades to integrating Information System / Digital solutions across the organisation.
To be considered for the post we would expect you to have much, if not all, of the following required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven experience of managing and delivering complex technical IT / IS Projects in agile and waterfall approaches.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Broad project experience – as confident taking on Information Systems / Digital Applications development, integration and implementation projects as you are Infrastructure / Cloud / Microsoft technology related projects.
- Experience working closely with Senior Stakeholders and colleagues capturing complex business requirements and process improvement.
- Excellent Stakeholder and 3rd Party relationship management ability.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Able to mentor and support junior colleagues.
- Project Management qualification in either Prince 2, Agile or similar.
- A Degree
Depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary in the region of £40,000 to £46,000 + benefits that include very attractive holiday entitlement and an excellent pension scheme. We would also be interested in discussing the opportunity with close fitting candidates that would anticipate a slightly higher salary. It is highly likely the successful candidate will commence employment working remotely on a full time basis and gradually come to the office as it becomes safer to do so. Longer term the role will be a mix of both onsite and remote working.