IT Trainer with strong experience and knowledge on the MS Office productivity suite and Office 365 collaboration tools such as Teams and OneDrive required to take on this exciting position based in Chelmsford, Essex. This is a rare opportunity to join a dedicated IT Training team responsible for the development and delivery of a range of training material to different internal customer groups via a variety of methods.
With in-depth knowledge of a broad range of desktop applications and software tools the IT Trainer’s main focus will be on the MS Office productivity suite and Office 365 collaboration tools. Your range of responsibilities will include amongst others;
- Assessing development needs using tools such as skills audits, job spec evaluation and learning needs analysis.
- Designing, developing, reviewing, maintaining and delivering innovative and engaging IT, audio-visual and media training materials.
- Present training sessions and lead regular clinics, workshops, small group seminars, drop-ins, videos and webinars etc.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop new training solutions, authoring materials and documentation.
To be considered for the IT Trainer post we would expect you to be able to demonstrate experience in much, if not all, of the following:
- Degree or a relevant professional qualification / experience (Certified Microsoft Trainer would be beneficial).
- Relevant and recent experience of delivering information-technology training to a community of varying skills.
- Operational administration and use of an online training environment.
- In-depth knowledge on the Microsoft Office productivity suite and Office 365 collaboration tools OneDrive, Teams etc.
- Experience with packages such as the Adobe creative cloud and tools such as Camtasia to produce video training material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Documentation design and authoring skills.
- Ability to organise own workload effectively;
If you are looking for a great employer who very much encourages continuous personal development, work life balance, a flexible working culture etc then this could be what you are looking for. Depending on your level of experience, you can expect a salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits that include very attractive holiday entitlement and excellent pension scheme.
For further information, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis are acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency.