Website Manager - West London
£35k - £45k plus bonus plus benefits
Website Manager / Digital Coordinator / Website Executive / Content Management Specialist / Digital Executive is required on a permanent basis to take on this exciting opportunity based in West London ( near to Ealing, Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Richmond, Kew )
This role is to take ownership of a significant number of websites, managing their continual improvement and the pipeline of work that is carried out by the Development team. This role will be the central contact and 'go to' person within the Business for all website related tasks/issues and to keep operations at peak capability . The onus will be on keeping the websites up to date whilst continuously enhancing the user experience, visitor numbers and outcomes for the Business.
Principle duties will include, but are not limited to :
* Evolving and improving the website network, using CMS platform and a wide variety of 3rd party integrations
* Prioritise and manage a pipeline of work with developers, digital marketers and stakeholders
* Support web users providing 2nd line support
* Become expert with Sitecore enterprise CMS platform
* Manage Google Tag Manager account
* Produce reports on performance , sales, customer feedback, the user journey
It is likely that the successful applicant will have upwards of 2 years experience in a closely related field. It would be of significant interest if applicants have experience in some of the following :
* Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEO and web analysis tools.
* Application of best practice on the web
* Exposure to JIRA, Agile, or similar and Project Management experience.
This is a great time to join the Digital team and will suit applicants looking for a varied role, great work culture and team environment.
Our client will reward you with a salary of c£40k, but with flexibility to go above this for the right applicant, with relevant experience.
For further information please send CV to Sue Knight stating salary expectations and availability.