IS Project Manager
- £50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus + Good Bens
- Project Management & Analysis
- South East
- Location Specifics:
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 20-08-2019 11:47 AM
- Ref #:
IS Project Manager - Up to £60,000 + excellent bens including car allowance and bonusLocation is flexible – Canterbury / Maidstone / North Kent / Home
Are you a strong rounded Project Manager? Are you looking for a broad role that will stretch your project management and business facing skills. Have you been involved in the implementation of Line of Business systems / Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP), preferably with experience of working in manufacturing / Supply Chain focussed businesses. Our Client, a very successful business based in Kent ( near Maidstone, Ashford, Canterbury, Faversham, Gravesend ), has spent the last couple of years implementing a new ERP suite across multiple sites and multiple businesses. With these business system foundations now in place it is time for the next exciting phase that will allow them to identify and deliver projects that will further transform the business and leverage significant ROI. You will be working closely with the business, balancing project management capability with proactive, business focussed discovery i.e. helping to identify the “what next”! You will have responsibility for:
- Collecting, understanding, and communicating the business requirements and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Identifying any gaps in functionality and evaluating alternative solutions.
- Building business cases for change
- Manage selection and performance of suitable partners for delivery and maintenance of projects.
- Providing the link between the customer, internal team and any third party, throughout the change lifecycle.
- Setting up and running some of the diverse range of projects already identified for the next 12 / 18 months including:
- Mobile apps
- Complaints Management
- Time and Attendance
- Call centre telephony integration
- Planning and Estates management
- Stock replenishment
To be able to successfully take on this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3/4 years as an IS Project Manager
- Backed up with a significant background in business analysis and business processes
- Experience building close working relationships with stakeholders, to be able to understand and advise on opportunities and advise accordingly
- Working knowledge of a leading midrange ERP system for manufacturing and supply chain ( IFS, Netsuite, Epicor, Dynamics AX, M3, Dynamics Nav, Infor, Sage etc. ).
- Structured Project Management background i.e. Prince 2 or PMBOK or similar approach
- Being a car driver as there will be travel to different local sites
In return for your capability to take on this challenging position, our Client is expecting to offer an excellent package made up of an attractive salary of up to £60,000 + car or car allowance, bonus and 25 days holiday. For further information please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business