End User Computing Specialist
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- Network Infrastructure & Support
- East Midlands
- Location Specifics:
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 05-06-2019 02:34 PM
- Ref #:
END USER COMPUTING SPECIALIST –
Northamptonshire / M40 / Oxfordshire / Bicester / Oxford / Milton Keynes / Buckinghamshire - £60k - £70k plus EXCELLENT benefitsEnd User Computing Specialist
is required on a permanent basis to join our client at a time of significant and exciting change. The role will cover the design, build, test and implementation of all aspects of the workplace technology, working to high standards of quality and delivery. It will include working with all areas of the team with regards to planning and implementation of major project work with an EUC deliverable.. This person will proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current processes to deliver an excellent customer experience. It is likely that the successful applicant will have comparable EUC experience working in an enterprise environment. They will be comfortable with dividing their time between project work and support as required. Technical Skills
- Extensive Windows 7, 10 Enterprise administration, including MDT, Windows 10 Provisioning Packages.
- Extensive Windows Server and Azure administration.
- Microsoft365 deployment and configuration.
- MDM Technologies including Microsoft Intune, Autopilot, Apple iOS Deployment including DEP.
- VMWare View, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile.
- Microsoft System Centre, Microsoft App-V.
- Unified Communications Platforms from Microsoft including Skype for Business and Teams.
- Advanced Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Identity and Access Management.
- Enterprise Endpoint security, encryption, hardening and protection.
- Scripting, PowerShell, Ansible
This is a fast paced and exceptionally exciting environment in which to work. We are looking for individuals that demonstrate that they can thrive under pressure and the role carries a significant and impressive salary and benefits package to reward that capability.
Please send your CV to Sue Knight stating salary and availability.