- £70000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits
- Software & Digital
- Location Specifics:
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 05-11-2018 02:50 PM
- Ref #:
Data Architect – Cloud, Big Data, GCP - London - £70,000 to £90,000 + excellent bens
Are you an experienced Data Architect looking to gain experience of Google Cloud Platform ( GCP ). Would you like to play a leading part in the media buzz around customer data analytics. Would you be interested in learning more about what it would be like to work for a media giant that is intent on leading the Data race. Based in London our Client is looking for a talented Data Architect with significant demonstrable experience gained working on developing the Data Architecture for large, complex, customer driven solutions. This is a pivotal time to be joining our Client as they build strengths across the Data Architecture team. And if you are interested in playing a part, we would expect you to clearly be able to demonstrate 2 years + experience working as a Data Architect to include most, if not all, of the following:
- Information management, data engineering and customer centric decision making
- Data and analytics - use cases, requirements, architecture & design
- Inmon and Kimball approaches to data modelling and schemas
- Data integration / extraction, transformation and load (ETL) of data.
- User stories and requirements through to design,
- Cloud and Big Data technologies such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, Apache Beam, Python, SQL, Java, Hadoop, Scala, Spark, Tableau, Netezza, and Sybase IQ….
- Project delivery, including but not limited to leading design thinking, workshops, requirements gathering and validation processes, and delivering high level designs.
- CRM, telephony, web technologies, OTT, and digital systems.
In return for your expertise, you can expect a fantastic opportunity with a salary to match. We would expect remuneration to be the region of £70,000 to £90,000 (dependent on your experience) + a very attractive package.
For further information please send a copy of your CV to Sue Knight at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis acts in the capacity of both Employment Agency and Employment business