- £55000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits
- Software & Digital
- South East
- Location Specifics:
- West London
- Job Type:
- Post Date:
- 05-11-2018 02:40 PM
- Ref #:
Data Architect - West London - £55,000 to £85,000 + excellent benefits
So you “do Data” and have what it takes to become a Data Architect. And not just any Data Architect but a great Data Architect pushing the bleading edge of Data thinking using the likes of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Based in West London (nr Heathrow, Brentford, Chiswick ) our Client requires Data experts with varied technical / data / business backgrounds to build a complete, balanced Architectural team. They are less worried about what you call yourself today - Data Engineer, Technical Business Analyst, Information Manager, Solution Architect, ETL guru, Data Analyst etc. - as long as you can demonstrate that you are a seriously talented specialist with Data pumping through your veins.
To be considered for the team we would expect you to have upwards of 5 years post graduate experience working on increasingly complex data / information Management projects to include some, if not all of the following:
- Information management, data engineering and customer centric decision making
- Data and analytics - use cases, requirements, architecture & design
- Inmon and Kimball approaches to data modelling and schemas
- Data integration / extraction, transformation and load (ETL) of data.
- User stories and requirements through to design,
- Cloud and Big Data technologies such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, Apache Beam, Python, SQL, Java, Hadoop, Scala, Spark, Tableau, Netezza, and Sybase IQ….
- Project delivery, including but not limited to leading design thinking, workshops, requirements gathering and validation processes, and delivering high level designs.
- CRM, telephony, web technologies, OTT, and digital systems.
If you are the right person our Client can promise a supported, fast paced career defining opportunity that will be matched by an excellent salary, benefits and training - circa £55/65k for a Data specialist moving into Data Architecture and up to £75,000/£85,000 for an experienced Data Architect.
For further information please send a copy of your CV to Sue Knight at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis acts in the capacity of both Employment Agency and Employment business